Friday, April 9, 2010

My wonderful girl!


Avaree is great! aside from having a head slightly smaller than a ostrich heart, she is my girl. We all know I am a sap! Every family home evening or anytime I am telling them something I really value, I get a little teary. Avaree has started pretending to cry when ever she talks about scriptures or something that she did that she knew was a good choice. Sometimes it is like looking is a mirror!

1 comment:

  1. That is soooo adorable!!! I love that she tries to cry!! How cute! And I would love to do a play date!!!! I would love to get with you, and see you again, we can share kid stories!!! I am living in salt lake so we could take the kids to the zoo or a museum or something. Let me know what your schedule is like, I would love to see you!

    ReplyDelete