
Lucy! I love her! She cracks me up all the time. I have been working on getting her to sleep well in her big girl bed. One night she climbed into bed, pulled up covers, and snuggled down to bed. I was doing a happy dance, thinking this is the night! I put Attiucs and Avaree to bed and was about to leave the room when I little pink sock poked up over the toddler bed rail. The sock sang out, "Hello everybody!" Then a little hand came up over the rail and said, "Shhhhh! You must be quiet mom will be mad." The pink sock countered," But I have to sing! LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" The little hand and pink sock went on arguing! Atticus and I were laughing so hard!! I couldn't be mad!
That is hillarious! I love her pink sock dilema she sounds like such a cutie pie!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh so funny!!! It's so hard to be mad at them sometimes... What a CUTE and funny girl!
ReplyDelete