Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Atticus rocks!


As many of you know I have been flip flopping between home schooling and public schooling. Today I asked Atticus what he would like. He said he wanted me to be his teacher. It gave me a warm fuzzy. Then said it was because he didn't want to learn how to tie his shoes. hehe! He is ever practical!

Also today we had a newspaper photographer come take pictures of the kids playing to do a story on us local moms petitioning for a neighborhood park. It was raining and Atticus was splashing in puddles waiting for the photographer. He asked to go in. I told him I needed him to stay outside for the news guy that was coming to help us get our park. He said, "like channel 5 news!" I said no, but the newspaper. He was excited and said, "Am I going to be famous!" I had to laugh. I don't know where he learned fame is cool, but for this brief moment Atticus is famous.

1 comment:

  1. I have been stressing so much about the school thing and Beck. I'm just not ready to let him go yet! Once he starts school, our blissful and happy little world of pajamas until noon, playtime all day, and no strict routine will come to a crashing halt. Yup, I probably sound like a crappy mom, but I cherish the time I have with my kids every day and I'm not ready to give it up! However, I also realize that I am far too laid-back to homeschool my kids properly. I have struggled so much with this and would love to hear your thoughts on it, Nattalie. We've been touring schools and trying to figure out what is best for Beck. I still can't believe he's 5. Where has the time gone?!?!

    ReplyDelete