Tuesday, February 23, 2010
A perfect Nattalie momment!
My husband is wonderful! Lucy has been sick for the past month. I have not slept through the night for the same amount of time. She has had a crazy high fever and cough. It was scary. As soon as she was well, Bobb took me to a hotel just so I could have guaranteed sleep. Thank you, Myka, for watching the kids. I decided to get in the big jacuzzi tub. Then, I decided to make it a little romantic, so I put some candles around the tub. I climbed in the tub and waited for Bobb to come back. When he came in he looked at me and said, "honey, what's that smell?" I had set my hair on fire. I have been laughing since. I guess I was more tired than I thought and I little out of practice with the romance. hehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, Nattalie! I'm so glad that nothing vital was burned off! This made me laugh out loud and made me love you even more. It also made me feel like I'm not alone . . . same issues with Eli and sickness. It seems like it has been going on forever and I AM EXHAUSTED. We'll have to take some tips from you and get away for a night or two! Although, we'll leave the candles at home . . . I don't trust myself.
ReplyDelete