Tuesday, January 12, 2010



















Holidays were wonderful this year. Halloween we spent at Nate and Emily's in Logan. It was another meeting of the Book Sharks club. Thanksgiving was really enjoyable with my mom's side of the family. I love you guys! Then Christmas we were lucky enough to go to AZ with all of Bobb's family. Yeah! I love you guys too! We enjoyed everyone's hospitality. We are greatly blessed! New Year's we stayed home with the kids, made them believe 10pm was midnight, did one firecracker, made resolutions and went to bed. Atticus and Avaree resolved to listen to Bobb and I more without any coaxing.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great fall and holiday season! I didn't know you were in Logan for Halloween- we were too! And I love your halloween costume! And your little girls face all covered in chocolate is so cute! You have adorable kids!

    ReplyDelete