Our water heater has been losing its hot. Some days are better than others. Yesterday, I filled up the tub and put in my three little ones. It was an emergency cleaning. As soon as they are all in, they scream. The water is freezing cold! Atticus turns to Avaree and dares her to sit in it for 20 seconds. She in turn dares him to sit in it for 21 seconds. They are laughing and earning their polar bear club membership. Lucy all the while is refusing to be taken out of the tub. Because she is not going to be left out. She is where the party is at. I love her.
Oh man I am so impressed with your kids staying in the water for so long! I am such a pansy when it comes to cold water, so I don't think i could make it in the polar bear club! Hopefully you get warm water soon!
ReplyDeleteIt must be something to do with the third child. Zachary is the same way. So glad to catch up on you guys! We should get together sometime.
ReplyDelete